Sunday 3 February 2013

Sperm Whale Spoilers

The whole point of my film this year will be the surprise at the end SO if you don't want to know what it is for some sort of moralistic reason then i probably wouldn't look at my blog for the next..... 4 months.


Don't really know what to put on here when designing stuff but that'll all be handed in on Wednesday then on to the building! 

This film'll be without a doubt the biggest thing i've ever made. I've got a couple of sets planned as well as a boat and a MASSIVE whale as you can see below.  I wanted to give the whale a futuristic look, hopefully giving it a "spaceship from A Grand Day Out" finish. Below are the whales i looked at before deciding on a sperm whale look. At current I have no idea just how big its going to be. 







No comments:

Post a Comment